When You Need a Tree Expert
Our ISA Certified Arborists are trained to evaluate the condition of your trees and shrubs. We can suggest appropriate preventative and curative measures to improve and maintain the overall health and appearance of these materials. While onsite, our professionals also look at the surrounding properties for obvious issues that may become future tree and shrub issues for you.
If you see any of the following symptoms in your trees or shrubs, or symptoms that look similar to any of the pictures shown in our gallery of COMMON TREE DISEASES AND PESTS, contact us at Plant Health Solutions.
- Damaged or dying branches, either in one area of the canopy, or throughout
- Holes or black areas on the trunk or branches
- An excessive amount of ant, bee, wasp or other insect activity on bark or foliage
- Brown or black spots, or splotches on foliage
- Distorted foliage growth
- Small "Christmas ornament" like brown bags hanging from branches or foliage
- Exfoliating bark
- Holes in leaves
- Caterpillars or tent like structures in tree canopy
- Tiny, white cottony masses in tree canopy
- "Sawdust" at the base of trees